How to: Convert rear lamps on Dodge Ram 2013+ from US to EU spec.
General steps required to convert car to euro spec
Steps required to enable rear turn signals:
1) Combined Rear Lightning On/Off -> Set this option do Deactivated – this option will disable, brake with turn, only brake light will be available.
2) Rear Turn Lamps Output Present -> Activated – this option will enable large pins C5/E pin number 3 & C6/F pin number 42 on BCM (Body Computer) – that way you will be able to add two new wires to BCM and use them as a source for rear turn signals.
3) Add two new wires to BCM pin C5/E3 & C6/E42 – two new pins are required they are called “KOSTAL 2,8 SLK"
4) Check turn signals either add new bulbs for turn signals, change reverse bulbs to two color bulbs or change lights do whatever you want.
Steps required to enable rear fog lights:
Important info: If your car is equipped in OEM Front Ram projector headlamps fog lamp feature can't be used.
Fog lamp activation will only work with Quad Front light Housings.
1) Rear Fog Lamps Output Present -> Activated – This option will activate two new pins on BCM C5/E pin number 39 & C6/F pin number 5 – small pins “KOSTAL 1,2 MLK"
2) Right – Rear Fog Lamp or High Beam Shutter On/Off -> Set to activated
3) Left – Rear Fog Lamp or High Beam Shutter On/Off -> Set to activated
4) Add wires to BCM C5/E pin number 39 & C6/F pin number 5
5) Connect wires to new rear fog lights
6) Fog lamp button should now work with double press