How to: Convert rear lamps on Grand Cherokee 2014-2020 from US to EU spec.
General steps required to convert car to euro spec
Steps required to enable rear turn signals:
1) Combined Rear Lightning On/Off -> Set this option to Deactivated – this option will disable, brake with turn, only brake light will be available.
2) Check if Rear Turn Lamps Output Present -> Activated – this option will enable large pins C5/E pin number 3 & C6/F pin number 42 on BCM (Body Computer)
3) Right – Second Reverse Lamp – On/Off -> Set this option to Deactivated
4) Left – Second Reverse Lamp – On/Off -> Set this option to Deactivated
5) Replace white reverse bulbs with orange bulbs and conversion is completed
Steps required to enable rear fog lights:
1) Rear Fog Lamps Output Present -> Activated – This option will activate two new pins on BCM C5/E pin number 39 & C6/F pin number 5 – small pins “KOSTAL 1,2 MLK"
2) Right – Rear Fog Lamp or High Beam Shutter On/Off -> Set to Activated
3) Left – Rear Fog Lamp or High Beam Shutter On/Off -> Set to Activated
4) Add wires to BCM C5/E pin number 39 & C6/F pin number 5
5) Connect wires to new rear fog lights
6) Fog lamp button should now work with double press