Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Lift
What can I do with JScan?
– Access generic diagnostic trouble codes. (Read/Clear).
– Access manufacturer specific diagnostic trouble codes at all available modules (Read/Clear).
– Access generic live data from all available sensors.
– Access manufacturer specific live data from all sensors from all available modules.
– Testing/Activation of vehicle specific relays, lights, actuators and more
– Read Module identification data, VIN, Part Number, Version etc…
– Read VIN information's.
– Programming vehicle settings such as:
* Tire Size
* Axle Ratio
* Transfer Case Low & High Ratio settings
* Fog Lights with high beam lamps On/Off
* Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) On/Off – intended for Off-Road use only
* Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) Settings – intended for Off-Road use only
* Rear Camera Activation
* Front Camera Activation
* Day Time Running Lights (DRL) settings – location, configuration, voltage etc…
* Day Time Running Lights Dropout On/Off
* Fog lights front & rear Enable On/Off
* One touch line change On/Off
* Tow Settings – Enable / Disable Tow relays and Trailer Modules
* Change Parktronic PTS configuration – Front & Rear, Rear, None
* Panic Button On/Off
* LED Lights conversions – turn signals, main lamps, stop, etc…
* Lights US<->Euro spec conversions – disable combined rear lights and more
* Hood Alarm On/Off
* Seatbelt alert
* and much more.